I put my heart and soul into the ideas within these pages, and I hope it speaks to you regardless of your political, religious, or other affiliations.
I don’t care if you’re a morning person or a night person, a butter-side-up or butter-side-down person, a rich or poor person, a child or elder. If you agree with the ideas in this book, I encourage you to practice them and lead by example.
If you disagree with anything in this book, I encourage you to improve on it and do the same. Either way, I want to hear how it landed with you. Let’s keep the conversation open, and productive!
Let me know what you thought of it!
All feedback and reviews, positive or negative, are welcome.
Please send me feedback, questions, and corrections to me via this contact form, or on Twitter.
Please leave an honest review of the book once you’re done on Amazon, Goodreads, or wherever else you prefer.
A token of thanks
I’d like to give you a few free reference guides that you can print out and put on your wall, or fridge, or by your desk. Thank you for the time and attention you gave for this book.
If you’d like some bonus materials to go along with your book, just forward your purchase receipt to
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the following extra goodies:
- A Free Chapter. Available for all pre-orders. In this chapter I share why I wrote the book, and the three superpowers you will gain by reading it.
- Disagreement Template w/ Examples. A simple template for having productive disagreements with several real examples from my life.
- A Bonus Chapter. I wrote a fun chapter about disagreements and games that didn’t make the final cut for the book, but I’ll send it to you when the book comes out.
- Disagreement FAQ and Book Club. I’ll be hosting a series of chapter-specific book clubs in a private group, which you’ll be invited to join!
- Ask Me Anything. You’ll be invited to submit a question that I will answer once the book comes out.