The #project pile
- A Quirky Clock That Doesn’t Track Time
- Ideas I'm Mulling
- Blog about ideas I'm mulling
- Pocket Tarot
- Pocket Biases
- Announcing a new friendly and diverse community: Fruitful
- A prisoner’s dilemma cheat sheet
- Life of Clodia
- Self-coaching experiment results
- Codex Vitae
- What I’ve learned taking photos every day at 8:36 p.m.
The conspiracy of Time and how to let go.
A disorganized collection of short notes with no center.
A slow meditation of unrelated ideas that I'm mulling for various reasons.
Early notes on the language in tarot cards.
Keep your friends close and your cognitive biases closer.
Call for early adopters!
Because cooperation is hard.
An incomplete choose-your-own-adventure story about an adventurous asteroid.
First 9 participants.
A book that captures everything that you think is worth knowing about your life. Doesn't have to be a real book.
I’ve learned that there is beauty in the impossible, in the unfinishable, in the imperfect. I’ve learned that it’s okay to be boring, and to let other people know you’re boring.