The #self-tracking pile
- Ideas I'm Mulling
- Blog about ideas I'm mulling
- History of my beliefs (so far)
- Codex Vitae - Better Humans
- Live like a hydra
- What's your life change score?
- The death bed game
- 1 metric kiloslog
- What I'm tracking now and why
- History of my self-tracking
A disorganized collection of short notes with no center.
A slow meditation of unrelated ideas that I'm mulling for various reasons.
My beliefs are constantly changing, and so are the tools I use to share them.
Thoughts on how to get stronger when things are chaotic.
The higher, the more difficult it might be.
He/she who dies with the most death bed points, wins.
I've been interested in self-tracking since 2002, here's how I was thinking about it in 2007.